UNE® is a communication and recruitment full-service agency, with expertise built up over twenty years in the digital field.
With our "Keep It Straight and Simple" approach, the UNE® agency holds to the idea that to be relevant and obtain results, you have to get to the heart of the matter and keep it simple!
We are digital experts recruiting digital experts!
YOUR FUTURE CHALLENGE
For the account of our client, a global healthcare association, we are looking for a proactive and autonomous candidate able to develop, execute, drive and manage the end-to-end e-mail campaign process. You will be part of the EMEA Marketing team located in Basel. It is a full-time permanent contract.
HOW YOU WILL PARTICIPATE…
- Be responsible for developing and executing relevant and compelling email communications to our client’s members and non-members across EMEA, India & Singapore regions.
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns process: from campaigns planning & calendar management to campaigns creation and implementation in Adobe Marketo Engage, including the coordination of all assets such as content and graphic design.
- Define and set up appropriate target audiences.
- Assess business trends, competition, and opportunities/risks regarding email initiatives and create plans to address them.
- Apply a strong understanding of A/B testing through Adobe Marketo Engage, as well as QA testing to make sure emails are rendered correctly on all devices.
- Serve as technical support for all Marketo and campaign issues, contribute to Marketo best practices, as well as add to the team’s knowledge share.
- Work across functional teams to ensure a coherent customer experience.
- Pull necessary reports, analyze data, report on campaigns performance to necessary stakeholders and make recommendations for campaigns improvement.
- Brief the copywriter and Graphic Design team for content & design creation.
- Proofread campaigns content and work closely with the copywriter to create engaging email content.
- Develop and implement successful engagement strategies to increase open rate, clickthrough rate, and conversion, and reduce unsubscribe rate.
- Drive campaigns personalization, automation, A/B testing, and ongoing optimization.
- Drive customer journeys creation and automation in Marketo.
- Work with the Associate Director, Marketing to create and maintain closed-loop marketing reports to understand marketing program and channel performance.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE…
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Strong experience in managing CRM & email campaigns to engage with customers, drive revenue, and build loyalty and retention. Experience in Pharma / Healthcare industry is an asset.
- Adobe Marketo Engage is an advantage.
- Hands-on programming experience with HTML.
- Strong project management skills, ideally experience with Asana Project Management Tool.
- Ability to balance between setting an Email strategy and diving hands-on into details.
- The ability to speak English fluently while speaking other European languages is a plus.
Do you believe that you are the perfect fit? Please send us your application
PS: Don’t hesitate to share this link among your network 🚀 Thanks!