UNE® is a communication and recruitment full-service agency, with expertise built up over twenty years in the digital field.
With our "Keep It Straight and Simple" approach, UNE® agency holds with the idea that to be relevant and obtain results, you have to get to the heart of the matter and keep it simple!
We are digital experts recruiting digital experts!
YOUR FUTURE CHALLENGE
For the account of our client, an entity specialized in financial management and technology consultancy for the asset and wealth management sector. We are looking for a successful candidate to be vested with the following areas of responsibility:
- Build our client's business in allocated European regions.
- Lead the development of propositions and collateral for the client that forms the basis of our ‘go-to-market’ approach.
- Actively and independently pursue business development opportunities across our target client base, working in concert with the consulting team in the EU to develop joint opportunities where appropriate
- Actively contribute to the delivery of client projects.
- Develop and put in place appropriate partnerships/collaboration agreements with key vendors that position our client as a leading implementation partner for those vendors in the industry.
- Work with the client's executive team to develop and promote cross-region services to their clients.
- Put in place and execute a recruitment plan to build out the appropriate organizational structure in Europe, and recruit suitably qualified and specialist resources to deliver our client's propositions.
- Develop a culture within our client which is aligned with the group's meritocratic and inclusive values, and positions them as the best place to work amongst competitor organizations.
- Deliver results based on P/L targets for the region.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE…
- Strong and credible knowledge of the Asset and Wealth Management industry, and the platforms, technology, and operating models that drive it.
- An in-depth understanding of market trends, drivers, and outlook of the Asset and Wealth Management market.
- Deep experience in advisory and delivery with the ability to create a client presence including oversight of active projects.
- Track record of being able to build propositions in the fields of technology and business consulting.
- A strong personal network of contacts (across the asset and wealth management industries and potentially beyond) that can be leveraged for business development.
- A minimum of 10 years of proven experience (with a preference for 15+ years) in the delivery of consulting or change projects, gained within a leading financial institution, financial software vendor, or consulting firm.
- Significant experience working with ‘blue-chip’ Financial Services organizations, preferably Asset or Wealth Managers, on a wide range of assignments.
- Excellent communication skills and a clear ability to lead and inspire.
- The ability to proffer good mentorship and coaching skills towards other team members.
- Strong academic background from a leading institution.
- Willingness to travel.
Do you believe that you are the perfect fit? Please send us your application
PS: Don’t hesitate to share this link among your network 🚀 Thanks!