UNE® is a communication and recruitment full-service agency, with expertise built up over twenty years in the digital field.
With our "Keep It Straight and Simple" approach, the UNE® agency holds to the idea that to be relevant and obtain results, you have to get to the heart of the matter and keep it simple!
We are digital experts recruiting digital experts!
YOUR FUTURE CHALLENGE
For the account of our client, operating in the public blockchain industry, we are looking for an experienced associate to support and accelerate the company’s growth. You are ready to impact the development of the ecosystem with your knowledge of the crypto space and the DeFi segment.
HOW YOU WILL PARTICIPATE…
· You have a great understanding of market trends, spot potential synergies, and identify high potential incumbents to develop and execute a partner strategy.
· While developing relationships with potential partners, you will find, negotiate, and execute relationships with other crypto-related companies.
· You will measure and optimize the performance of the existing partnerships.
· You will offer market insight and knowledge that will contribute to the overall development of the platform.
· You will represent the company as well as report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE…
· You have at least 6 years of experience in PE, VC, strategy consulting, or a proven track record in successfully sourcing and building strategic partnerships, preferably in the financial or technological industry.
· You are passionate about the cryptocurrency and blockchain fields with a strong interest in CeFi and DeFi. You constantly learn and keep abreast of trends and developments in the industry.
· You have demonstrated the ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome.
· You have sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
· You are people-oriented: You are network-focused and a great relationship builder. You are adept at seeking out, growing, and maintaining relationships.
· You have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering internally and externally.
· You can work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team, while liaising and coordinating with the other teams, in a multicultural and remote environment.
· A strong footprint in the US ecosystem is nice to have.
· You are highly proficient in English.
Do you believe that you are the perfect fit? Please send us your application.
PS: Don’t hesitate to share this link among your network 🚀 Thanks!