UNE® is a full-service digital and recruitment agency.
Technological and pragmatic, we have twenty years of experience in the digital and communication fields.
With our "Keep It Straight and Simple" approach, we defend the idea that in order to be relevant and obtain tangible results, you must always go straight to the point and keep it simple!
YOUR FUTURE CHALLENGE
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a highly experienced, creative, and pragmatic person to design custom interfaces within a small team of designers.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Identify the main issues of the application or web platform.
- Conducting user testing and research on areas for improvement.
- Develop the user profile.
- Create storytelling that aims to generate emotion in the client.
- Analyzing and adapting the project in line with the brand's image.
- Propose mock-ups (drafts of the design evolution).
- Specify the selected projects in the form of mock-ups for the developer.
- Measure the effectiveness of the improvements made.
YOU ARE GREAT IF...
- You have several years of experience in UX/UI design involving the realization of complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- You have a strong background in standard UX software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have the ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the client's needs and vision.
- You have a strong grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility issues.
- You have your first experience in an agency.
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
If you think you match this description, send us your application. Thank you in advance! 🚀