UNE® is a communication and recruitment full-service agency, with an expertise built up over twenty years in the digital field.
With our "Keep It Straight and Simple" approach, UNE® agency holds with the idea that, to be relevant and obtain results, you have to get to the heart of the matter and keep it simple!
We are digital experts recruiting digital experts!
YOUR FUTURE CHALLENGE
For the account of our client, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to ensure and take-on eCommerce solutions to increase customer experience across digital channels.
· You will implement solutions across front-end, back-end and integration layers whilst meeting local market needs.
· You will continuously review and manage 3rd party development activities to guarantee processes and resources are in place to meet our needs.
· You will manage market-based Product Owners who will be defining and managing individual market requirements gathering, development activities, UAT and QA activities.
· You will collaborate with Global, Regional and Market eCommerce teams on CRO tests and deliver execution of successful tests into production.
· You will evaluate the eCommerce platform ecosystem to ensure it is evolving with technical trends and fits for purpose.
· You will advise and lead tech partners in architecture, design, and planning to support the implementation of Cloud native platforms. Including in the implementation of DevOps (orchestration, automation of platform provisioning, application deployment, application configuration, performance engineering and cloud deployments/management).
· You will provide subject matter expertise for multiple Public Cloud vendors and services including laaS and PaaS.
· You hold a bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, Science or a related field.
· You have more than 7 years of experience with technical architecture, product management, tools/process development, and/or data integrity. As well as, in managing other developers/product managers.
· You are experienced in managing mobile app release with iOS and Android. Delivering products across federated business architectures and countries.
· You have proven track record of building scalable technology platforms and digital eco-systems across end-to-end lifecycle.
· You master Microsoft Azure, cloud platforms, AWS as well as SOA patterns such as REST, Data services and enterprise APIs.
YOUR TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT
· Amazon Web Services, REST, APIs, SOA patterns, Microsoft Azure,
You believe that you are the perfect fit? Please send us your application. PS: Don’t hesitate to share this link among your network 🚀 Thanks!