UNE® is a communication and recruitment full-service agency, with an expertise built up over twenty years in the digital field.
With our "Keep It Straight and Simple" approach, UNE® agency holds with the idea that, to be relevant and obtain results, you have to get to the heart of the matter and keep it simple!
We are digital experts recruiting digital experts!
YOUR FUTURE CHALLENGE
For the account of our client, a prestigious luxury Swiss brand, we are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and creative Community Manager. It is a full time permanent contract.
· Development of creative and engaging social media strategies.
· Management of daily activities on all social media channels such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others, tailoring content to different channels.
· Scheduling and delivering content to different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
· Creation of engaging multimedia content (and / or outsourcing) on several platforms.
· Development, launch and monitoring of campaigns.
· Creation and monitoring of key relationships with influencers on social media platforms.
· Management of social media communities, including regular interactions with network users.
· Monitoring, tracking and analysis of performance on social media platforms, including competitor activity.
· Research and evaluation of the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways to activate social media, recommendations for improvements to increase performance.
· Increased brand awareness and customer engagement.
· Managing a budget for social media activities.
· Training other staff on the use of social media and promoting their use within the company.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE…
·You have a Masters in Marketing and Communication, any other diploma in Digital Marketing a plus.
·You have proven track record as a Community Manager on multiple social media platforms with the ability to increase user engagement on social media.
·You have a perfect command of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
·You have strong communication and people skills, flexible and precise, with a keen eye for detail, excellent stress management, organisational and multitasking skills.
·You have a strong ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and to act proactively.
·You are passionate about watchmaking, a good knowledge of fine watchmaking codes a plus.
·You are bilingual in English and French, another language such as Arabic or Chinese would be a plus.
You believe that you are the perfect fit? Please send us your application
PS: Don’t hesitate to share this link among your network 🚀 Thanks!